Thursday, December 6, 2007

Rikimi is hibernating...



Yes, Rikimi is currently hibernating... WHAT? Don't blame me? I'm a snake after all, and I do live in the Northern Hemisphere. This is a perfectly reasonable time to hibernate, it's winter in the higher latitudes and over here on our not-so-sunny island, it's been raining patches of sky down on us. It's pretty and all that--after all, grey hues do have the place in the colour palettes of life. However, the weather hasn't been conducive for me to do anything-- from the work I am supposed to be doing... to the exercise I'd like to do... right down to laundry and sadly, as is evinced from the photo above... cleaning of my room....

This is the time of the year where I love to curl up on the bed or sofa with a good book (I've stocked up recently from kino), while sipping some excellent Earl Grey with Ouran High's deliciously refreshing soundtrack. It is the time for massive inertia. I mean, I KNOW I do have to clean my room and I NEED to clean my room in order to find the stuff I'm supposed to do... heck, I've even bought new pieces of furniture to accomodate my new purchases...

Having said that, the lethargy of lifting just one finger is soooooooo overwhelming. So much easier to just ignore and nap... speaking of naps... YAWN... almost time to sleep... else... Yuki... can ... forget... about... seeing me... tomor... zzzzzzz

No comments:

YO!

Greetings one and all, welcome to my humble virtual abode. This is my nth blog and I really hope it works out! Why my nth blog? Well, truth be told, I'm a technological barbarian, and even though I'm adapting bit by bit, this blog would truly NOT have been possible without the great changes that Blogger has evinced on its formatting palettes made available to us technophobes. Well... enough said. I've really enjoyed fiddling with these pages and hope to learn more in the future. Meanwhile, what can you expect from this blog? If you would rotate your eyeballs to the RIGHT, you will find links to various virtual spaces that I do visit. In future, I suppose you can expect updates on my life, and if I do ever ever write a fanfic, I suppose you can find at least an excerpt of it here. Mwahaha! That's if I ever write one... but don't hold your breath while waiting... I do have tons of things to do, for example... ... Ah well, time's up! May you have a pleasant journey this year.



Happy visiting!

Disclaimer: Pictures in slideshow are taken off some photo bucket thingy, none are actual photos of mine. Theme: Mountains.